I’m a little embarrassed that this is my first post of the new year, and it is already APRIL. Truth is, I’ve been working hard on a very exciting project! For now it is top secret, but all will be revealed at the end of the year. So apologies for my absence, but also a huge thank you to all of you who have continued to read Magpie DIY. I’ve been truly blown away by how popular this seems to be, and by how many of you have kept coming back for more. I promise things will become more regular round here from now on.
To show my appreciation, I wanted to share this printable I made last month. April is a busy month in my family, with a silly number of birthdays clustered together. One of which is my little sister’s 21st (today! Happy birthday Pixie!). Crazy to think. #SquadGoal culture is everywhere right now (thanks Tay-Tay (Swift, obv)), with my favourite incarnation being that of the Disney princesses. My little sister loves all things Disney, so when I found this t-shirt, my thoughts went straight to her. Buuut, I wasn’t crazy about the style of the shirt and suspected it would have been relegated to the pyjama pile. I wanted to create something a little more grown up (she is 21 today, after all), eventually deciding on chic, framed wall art.
What you will need:
- My free Disney princess squad goals printable (available here: Disney Princess Squad Goals (Free Printable))
- Frame (I used this, which fit comfortably with the inlay)
- Download/save the above picture.
- Print the image using the highest quality printer available to you. You are free to play around with the proportions, but I cannot guarantee that the image won’t pixelate.
- Remove the back of the frame. Position the image in the frame and check you are happy. I Sellotaped mine to the inlay to prevent it from sliding around and hijacking my attempts to perfectly align the picture.
- Hang your image, or present to a loved one as a gift!
Image courtesy of The Walt Disney Company.
One thought on “Disney Princess #SquadGoals (free printable)”
I love this, it’s a great present and will look fantastic on my wall! Thank you magpie diy 😃 xxx
LikeLiked by 1 person